Our Way Forward is designed to serve our Wake Forest community by providing timely information and answers to the most frequently asked questions about living at Wake Forest during the pandemic.
Here you will find our current operating status and dashboard information, which shares how our community is contending with COVID-19. Additionally, our comprehensive plan for operating during the semester, key guidelines for life on campus and answers to questions from our students, faculty and staff are available.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please make a recommendation or ask your questions here.
Thank you for all you are doing to help keep our community healthy.
Spring 2021: Four key requirements
For undergraduate students:
- Complete the pre-arrival testing process
- Self-quarantine and monitor for symptoms for 14 days prior to accessing WFU facilities
- Resume using SneezSafe for daily symptom screening for 14 days prior to accessing WFU facilities
- Provide flu vaccination documentation in the Student Health Portal or receive an exemption
Spring 2021 updates
- On Jan. 20, Vice President Penny Rue sent a message on spring operations, including updates on more gathering spaces, testing, changes to quarantine and isolation and more. Read the full message »
- On Jan. 12, President Hatch sent a message with important updates for the Wake Forest community on the spring semester schedule and COVID-19 vaccine distribution. Read the full message »
- A spring 2021 update from President Hatch is available here »
- Read our updated COVID-19 Notice here »
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Dec. 15: Deadline for mandatory flu-shot vaccination
- Jan. 23-26: Move in. (Jan. 23 reserved for students who are new to University housing.)
- Jan. 27: First day of classes
- May 17: Commencement for the Class of 2021
- May 22: Commencement for the Class of 2020