As communicated on July 29, undergraduate students are required to complete a COVID-19 test prior to accessing campus. Wake Forest has contracted with Azova Health to administer the tests.The process is a self-administered home test that you will receive in the mail once you register and request your test kit.
The Azova system was originally designed to accommodate patients in a variety of situations and some of the steps may feel unnecessary for the purposes of ordering a test kit. While you need to complete the questions, we encourage you not to use this system as a diagnostic tool. If during the set up and ordering process you indicate that you have certain symptoms you will be directed to seek immediate medical attention and prevented from completing the ordering process. If you are experiencing symptoms, please seek medical attention before beginning the process.
Please note the following important steps:
- Create an account using your Wake Forest email address.
- Request a test kit be sent to the address where you will be completing your 14-day quarantine. Expect two or three days for shipping.
- Consult the table on the Our Way Forward website to determine your ideal time to administer the test.
- Return the test kit in the envelope provided.
- Check the portal for your results within three days of sending it in.
- You are responsible for the $129 cost of the test. You will be prompted to make your payment on the Azova Health site as the final step to request your test kit. If applicable, plan to contact your insurance provider directly for reimbursement. Students eligible for a coupon code based on financial aid criteria have already been notified.
Azova Health operates a support center from 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. (Eastern). Contact them at 844-MY-AZOVA.
Thank you for your partnership in taking the steps necessary to start and complete this semester successfully.
Vice President of Campus Life
NOTE: Students who met financial-aid qualifications for a coupon received the same email with a coupon code inserted.
Categories: Campus Life
- August 6, 2020
- August 4, 2020
- August 4, 2020