University Counseling Center
The UCC provides confidential assessment, individual and group therapy, and referral to support resources both on campus and in the local community.
Crisis assistance for urgent mental health needs is available anytime, from anywhere, by calling 336.758.5273. During normal business hours, calling this number will allow students to reach an administrative assistant who can help to assess your needs or schedule/reschedule appointments. After-hours and on weekends, this number will connect students with a crisis counselor.
Office of the Chaplain
There are Spritual/Religious Affinity Groups offering both small and larger group virtual gatherings.
Our chaplains also provide confidential one-on-one pastoral care and support.
Office of Wellbeing
- Wellbeing Coaching is available in-person and virtually.
- Drop in for virtual office hours with the Office of Wellbeing Team.
- Visit Thrive Remotely for tools to offer guidance on topics such as anxiety, gratitude, sleep, etc.
- Check out ResilientWake offerings, including short courses, a skill share, and ResilientWake Live Mondays at 4 pm.
- The Collegiate Recovery Community offers a supportive community for students who identify as being in recovery from alcohol, other drugs, or other forms of addiction.
- Move More Move Often! is currently open for enrollment
- Live streaming of yoga, pilates, Zumba, barre, and other fitness classes. Check the group fitness weekly schedule to register.
- Wake Forest is participating in Rec Movement along with over 100 colleges and universities. Students who register have access to a plethora of live streamed and prerecorded workouts from campuses across the country.
- Students can register for a free 30-day trial to access 1000+ Les Mills on-demand workouts in different formats and skill levels.
- Check out suggested routes on campus running and biking trails page.
- Campus Rec personal trainers are available to provide personalized fitness coaching with students remotely (paid service available through Deacs on Demand).
Learning Assistance Center & Disability Services
- Academic coaching and peer tutoring services are available and for free to students.
- The LAC recently launched drop in tutoring and virtual study rooms to assist students with finding a sense of virtual community as they study.
- Visit keeplearning.wfu.edu for tools, tips, and other learning free resources.
The Safe Office assists survivors of interpersonal violence by offering confidential crisis support 24/7, as well as accompaniment in navigating university and community systems related to interpersonal violence. Call their helpline at 336.758.5285.
Isolation & Quarantine
For our students in quarantine or isolation, we have a host of wellbeing resources and encourage them to utilize these services.
Are you worried about a friend? Fill out the Care Team Referral Form inform our Campus Assessment, Response, and Evaluation Team.