Families of current Wake Forest students are currently permitted to access campus to visit with their student. Students must request a gate pass for their family in advance of their visit to campus.
- Not enter campus if they have flu-like symptoms, have been directly exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19, and/or if have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Wear a mask at all times while on campus.
- Maintain social distance (6 feet) with anyone not currently living in their residence.
- Not enter any campus buildings, including residence halls.
- Display Student Family Gate Pass to gatehouse security upon arrival (either printed or on a mobile device).
How to Request
- Students must complete the Student Family Gate Pass Request form using their WFU login credentials.
- In the form, students must acknowledge that their visiting family members will follow the COVID-19 visitor protocols.
- Once completed, students will then forward their confirmation message to their family, which will serve as their gate pass.
- Upon arrival, visiting family must display the Student Family Gate Pass confirmation (either printed or on a mobile device) to gatehouse security to enter.
Questions: Call Center hours are M-F 10 am-3 pm EST* at 336.758.7500 or email email@example.com.